Saturday 6 March 2010

Storyboard

Here is a quick storyboard that shows where the light is coming from in the scene. I t also shows the animation that takes place within the scene as the cargo ship hovers above the ground. I intend to add particle effects and smoke layers to replicate dust being kicked up by the huge engines of the ship. In order for the scene to work effectively I will need to light the ships correctly so they look like they are really there.

I should have produced a storyboard much earlier in the project but I was preoccupied with the other environment project. This is due to project miss management and bad organization, however I am confident that the project will succeed.

In future projects I will ensure that I produce a storyboard early on that will help me plan the editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment