Saturday 27 February 2010

Project Schedule

I was only notified that we were being assessed on a project schedule 2 weeks before the submission. This was down to tutor miss communication and miss management and therefore if the project schedule is lacking in detail I am not at fault. Despite the tutor's blunder, I have created a schedule to the best of my ability whilst juggling with other projects at the same time. Although I had no written schedule at the beginning of the project, I was always aware of the timeframe in which I had incorporate all the procedures necessary for the projects completion. I admit that modeling the craft took considerably longer than expected. However, this was not down to project miss management but the search for perfection. I wanted the craft to be realistic and as detailed as possible as my modeling skills are far from what I would like it to be. Having said this I learnt a lot while modeling and texturing the object. Yes, I took quite a long period in which to do this, but I believe this was time well spent in polishing skills which I hope to use for the future. 

Aside from the slight project miss management I believe I have coped reasonably well in the time frame available to me where I have produced some very good work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment