Monday 15 February 2010

2001 A Space Odyssey

The beginning of 2001 boasts some extra ordinary scenes of landscapes and deserts. The colours within the scenes are truly outstanding. The scenes were rich in colour and lighting but would also give me time to composite the scene as well as light it. I must admit that I do not have much knowledge in the texturing and lighting fields, however, I feel confident that this project will give me a basic understanding of lighting and texturing which i can then apply to the digital Environments project. 

At this present time I will use the scenes from 2001 to help me composite the 3d object which I will animate, texture and light. This may change ,however,  during the course of the project. I may decide to composite my own shots using Lightwave or Maya.
















No comments:

Post a Comment